Plushie

Haiii so we have alot of newness in this post 
first off suicide dollz will be open soon and 
nox made cute makeup for it <3 i loveee ill be posting more stuff over the week <3
Next on the list is Geek who made gamer rings which  r so cute <3 there for suicide dollz
Next lol Vincue came out with new tops in tons of colors i luff it (the pocket glitches sometimes)
Thennn Cubic Cherry came out with plushieeess
I love love love them ;3 me and mine are matching lol
its for oh my gatcha its 50l to play <3
Then choco made leggings :DD woot comes in like 7 or 8 colors ;o

Hair-Chemistry
Top-Vincue
Plushie-Cubic Cherry@oh my gatcha
Leggings-Choco
Rings-Geek@suicide dollz
Makeup-Nox@suicide dollz
Crown-Cubic Cherry(old for J&A)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / I Like That!

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger