Mochi And Jiba :D Short MEME!

So me and my buddy jibba are doing a short meme :D read on XD
Go check out her tumblr *^* full of random <3!! 

Mochis answers-
1.How does it feel to be around taller avs? Umm well XD you feel small lololol its kinda funny 
2. Is it hard to dress yourself ?semi some mesh is to big ;o and alot of modding heels are a no >.>
 3.Do you like being short?Yes! ;3 im 5ft in rl so short is how i like to stay XD
 4.Are animations hard to use? Yes! if me and my bf cuddle i look off on alot of poses XDDD its a pain 5.Have you ever been called a child av?Toooo many times like ughh it gets annoying -__- Like to the point where my profile states im not a kid XD
 6. Have you been kicked from a sim? yes a zombie shooting sim im like -___- are you kidding me?
 7. Size in sl?4.52feet ;3

Jibbas Answers-
1. I feel like an ant
 2. I look like a weird hobbit in heels. but i make due
3. Yea its okay i guess, but its hard to reach things on the hi up shelves
 4. YES I GO THROUGH THE FUCKING GROUND
 5. to many times.
6 yes for exactly that reason
7. 4'5

Details-
Me
Hair-Dura
Hoodie-DD@GTW
Pants- Maitreya@collab
Shoes-Flite
Doll av- coco 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / I Like That!

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger